Black Friday Jewelry Sale! Pendants and Earrings!

These are just a few of the items in Jester's Baubles Black Friday sale
It's an old cliche, but I think it's true that nothing says "I love you" like a piece of jewelry. A hand-crafted item makes a gift of jewelry even more special. To help you with your holiday shopping for that Someone Special, Jester's Baubles is having a Black Friday sale.

All black pendants are marked at a special price of $10. I've also included some dark greens, purples, and blues in this Black Friday jewelry collection. Along with pendants, there are a few pairs of earrings in the mix. The original price of these jewelry items ranged from $15 to $24. To check out these great gifts, go to my on-line store and click the Black Friday link on the left-side navigation panel under Shop Sections.

While you're there, you may want to browse my selection of small dishes that can be used for sushi, soap, candles, or for holding your loose change, rings, or other trinkets.

Sushi, soap, or candle dishes at Jester's Baubles
And now it's time for me to think about pies, cranberries, and turkeys. It's also time to think about the things I have to be thankful for. I'm fortunate to be blessed with a loving husband, good health, wonderful friends, a "day job" I love, and a hobby that allows me to express myself in the beautiful medium of glass. As a special gift to thank you for reading my blog and spreading the word about Jester's Baubles, just mention this Black Friday blog post and I will include a silk cord necklace with the purchase of every pendant.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Dana

Popular Posts